Monday, February 26, 2007

Summer 2007 Climbing Itinerary

I posted this on another site, but I'll just archive it here:

"So the summer is rapidly approaching, and I am itching to get on some good alpine rock. I have plenty of items on my ticklist, and probably won't get to all of them this year, but I'd like to keep my options open. I also need partners to go with. If you are interested, and feel competent with the grades and exposures of these climbs, let me know. I will be available almost every weekend starting from May until September. These are the routes I am looking at:

Longs Peak - Alexanders Chimney (5.5)
Mount Ypsilon - Blitzen Ridge (5.5ish)
Blanca Peak - Ormes Buttress (5.6)
Quandary Peak - Inwood Arete (5.4-5.7 depending)
Crestone Needle - Ellingwood Ledges/Arete (5.7)
Lone Eagle Peak - North Face (5.7)
Vestal Peak - Wham Ridge (5.4)
Mount Sneffels - North Buttress (5.6)
Sharkstooth - Northeast Ridge (5.6)
Spearhead - North Ridge (5.6)
Longs Peak - Keyhole Ridge (5.5)
Hallett Peak - Great Dihedral (5.7)
Apache Peak - Kasparov Traverse (5.7)
Mt. Alice - Central Ramp (5.8)
Lizzard Head - Southwest Chimney (5.8)
Storm King Peak - North Face (5.8)
Petit Grepon - South Face (5.8)
Long's Peak - Keiners Route (5.3)
Long's Peak Diamond - Casual Route (5.10)

Information about these routes can be found on www.mountainproject.com and www.summitpost.com

I am also planning on doing a 10 day trip to the San Juan range where I will attempt to climb all fourteen 14ers in that area of colorado. If you are interested in that trip, again just let me know.

If I forgot to tag you, I'm sorry, just let me know and I'll include you. And again, just send me a message or comment here if you are interested in any of these routes for this summer. Peace."

Hopefully some of the above mentioned routes will be a part of my mild adventures within the next year.

No comments: