Sunday, April 19, 2009

I love Life

I've been loving life more than ever lately, things just seem to be going my way. Even the bad luck I have here and there is so quickly outweighed by the wonderful adventures of life that I don't even notice the bad things anymore. I was inspired to put together a video of all of the awesome adventures I've had in the last few years that I managed to take random clips of.

Click here for the video on youtube...

Thanks so much to everyone who has provided support and love for my life and my adventures. I love this world more than I could possibly describe. Sometimes I want to shout it from the top of the world, and other times I want to ponder it in silent reverence. This is the scope of the appreciation I have for everything that we have here in this life.

No comments: