- Finally graduate and move on from CU. I've got so much on my plate that it almost seems as if school is holding me back.
- Launch the big project in March (secret secret)
- Make a few more highlining trips out to Moab
- Reach 250 skydives and get my skydiving coach rating.
- Rig some highlines in Mallorca this summer.
- Walk a slackline more than 100 meters in length.
- Knock out my Alpine Trad ticklist (now that I'm done with those boring 14ers)
- Send 5.11 trad (5.10 was my highest this last year)
- Reach 50 BASE jumps
- Spend more time away from the computer and enjoying beautiful Boulder.
- Climb V8
- Eat Healthier
- Exercise more often
- Smile more frequently
- I'll come up with some new stuff as the year goes on, but pretty much my main priority is to continue loving life and living it to the fullest.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
2009 is going to be full of surprises, good surprises I hope. But while there will be spontaneous and surprising adventures, there are also a few things that I would like to accomplish this year. I guess I'll be unoriginal and make a list: